Your business needs more than locks on the door and security lighting. Whether your business needs to protect just one office, a whole building or multiple buildings, Advance Automation and Security is a full service provider who can design and install a total small business package that is right for your budget and special needs. Our goal is to help you prevent employee theft, protect building property and employees, and control property access with state of the art intrusion alarm and monitoring, video surveillance, and access control systems. Advance Automation and Security offers products and services that you can access 24/7 from any internet based device. Other options such as smoke and carbon dioxide detection, fire and water damage protection, and thermostat control can also be designed as part of your system.
Set up a free consultation with an Advance Automation and Security sales person today to design a new proactive security system for your business or to review your existing or outdated system. Keep your business protected and up to date with our advanced security services.
Advance Automation and Security offers:
- New construction or retrofit/upgrades
- Affordable plans to fit your budget needs
- Professional installation and design
- Local service, support and training
- Comprehensive security solution
- Peace of mind that your business is safe
- IP camera systems with remote viewing of live or recorded video
- DVR or NVR storage options
- 24 hour central station
- 2 way voice monitoring
- Wired or wireless burglar alarms
Access Control SystemsCustomize access to your office in order to protect your employees, property and assets with a system designed to meet your special needs at your facility. Access control can be integrated with your intrusion alarm system and surveillance alarm system for a total security solution. We offer state of the art access control systems as part of the security solution for small to medium size businesses.
- Control and monitor access to single entries or multiple entries
- Control and monitor one site business, campus style or multiple locations
- Restrict access to sensitive areas of your business
- Electronic keys and readers reduce the need to rekey
- Monitor traffic from visitors or employees as they come and go from facility
- Allow employee access quickly and efficiently
- Make changes to your system or check on your business remotely via web based devices
- Schedule based access can deny access based on normal business hours that are customizable by you
- Setup and modify users quickly and easily
- Add video cameras to capture video of any triggered event throughout the day
- Each system has multiple options and ways to customize to your business needs
Video SurveillanceKeep an eye on your business by taking advantage of the latest technology to deter criminal activity, lower liability from false accident reports, improve loss prevention, and monitor premises.
Video surveillance can be used to reduce employee theft, outside burglaries, monitor high traffic or sensitive area, document activity or become evidence in case of injuries.
High definition IP solutions offer video with high levels of clarity and detail. IP digital video input can be stored on a NVR (network video recorder) allowing you remote access through any internet based device.
Benefits of video surveillance:
Deter burglars and employee theft
Accurate record of events lowers
Qualify for discount on business insurance
Check on your business while out of town
Catch criminals attempting to steal
inventory, shop lifting
Document vandalism for insurance claims
Validate security system alarms to
reduce false alarms
Benefits of IP video cameras:
Color and monochrome
Compact and unobtrusive
Clear high definition images
Quick and easy installation
Precision varifocal or fixed lens
Plug and play
Record and store hours of video
Fast easy retrieval of images
Cost effective and flexible
Motion detection and audio detection
Intrusion Detection and MonitoringGet peace of mind with UL listed 24/7 365 day constant contact with central station monitoring .
Every business should include a basic intrusion alarm as part of their integrated security solution.
- Prevent and detect unauthorized entry
- Systems include motion sensors, glass break detectors, door contacts, sirens/horns, smoke or heat detectors, panic buttons, keypads and other control equipment
- Control and access your system 24/7 from any internet based device
- Monitoring and dispatch is performed by trained specialists through a central office that is staffed around the clock, every day